Annotated Table of Contents
- Asians March For Peace by Mike Murase. A summary of the Asian March for Peace that took place inLittle Tokyo, with a brief list of speakers (Yuji Ichioka, Richard Wong, Sozaburo Watanabe, and Warren Furutani are mentioned).
- The March: Text of Speech by Warren Furutani.
- Commentary: The Asian American March by Alan Ota.
- ARM by an ARM Member. A brief summary of the legal status of ARM members facing felony counts for their protest activities in the fall of 1969.
- Cal State LA Asian Studies Class. By Hat and Vivian. A new class on Asian American History being taught at CSU LA, taught by Bill Tsuji.
- News Briefs: Gong Hay Fot Choy! A celebration of Chinese New Year.
- The Umbrella. (Unsigned). Introduces a new umbrella organization to coordinate the different organizations involved in the Asian American movement.
- Mellow Yellow Column by r. Wu
- The Warren Report by Warren Furutani. Furutani comments on the pushback he recieved after his speech at the January March over his use of profanity.
- "Is Long Beach realy long: is there an ultimate answery?" by Glenn Hayashi
- "I know an old man..." by Nick Shiroma