A Brief Chronology of the Chinese in America
- Pardee Lowe, "From Father and Glorious Descendent"
- Jade Snow Wong, "A Measure of Freedom"
- Virginia Lee, From The House that Tai Ming Built
- Frank Chin, "Food for All His Dead"
- Diana Chang, From The Frontiers of Love
- Jeffrey Paul Chan, "Auntie Tsia Lays Dying" (reprinted from Aion 1.2)
- Shawn H. Wong, "Letter to Kay Boyle"
- Russell C. Leong, "Threads"
A Brief Chronology of the Japanese in America
- Toshio Mori, "The Eggs of the World"
- Daniel K. Inouye with Lawrence Elliott, "One Sunday in December"
- Lawson Fusao Inada, "West Side Songs: Whiterama; Something Holds; Purple; Filipinos; Chinks; Japs
- Hisaye Yamamoto, "The Brown House"
- Iwao Kawakami, "The Room" ; "San Bruno"
A Brief Chronology of the Filipinos in America
- Joaquin Legaspi, "Sphinx"; "Query"
- Jose Garcia Villa, "57"; "60"
- Alfred A. Robles [Al Robles], "It Was a Warm Summer Day"
- Bayani L. Mariano, "What We Know"; "A Letter to Nancy"
- N.V.M. Gonzalez, "The Morning Star"
- Samuel Tagatec [Sam Tagatec], "A Funeral"
- J.C. Dionisio, "A Summer in an Alaskan Salmon Cannery"
- Bienvenido N. Santos, "Scent of Apples"
- Oscar F. Penaranda, "The Price"
This page has paths:
This page has tags:
This page references:
- Asian American Authors (1972) Cover Image