Gidra 2.3 (March 1970)
- Sen. Inouye to Speak For Brotherhood. Unsigned. Announces that Sentator Daniel K. Inouye of Hawaii is to speak at an upcoming dinner sponsored by the Yellow Brotherhood.
- New Year's San Francisco, 4668, by Siu. A critique of the tourist presence in San Francisco Chinatown during Chinese New Year.
- ARM Bust. Unsigned. Sixteen of twenty-eight people defendents in the ARM/SDS trial pleaded guilty to misdemeanors. Only two of those sixteen received jail time for their involvement in the protest. One of those was an SDS member, while the other was Daryl Suzukawa.
- "Dear Laura and Frank..." Letter from Jail by Daryl Suzukawa
- Editorial: ARM Trial. Unsigned
- A Flip's Point of View. by Juan de La Cruz. A critique of established Filipino-American leadership, particularly its willingness to do business with conservative forces in California.
- Asians Make Waves. Coverage of Asian Americans supporting the Native American protest occupation of Alcatraz Island.
- Mellow Yellow Column by R. Wu
- The Warren Report by Warren Furutani. Strategies for greater engagement with the local community, including community organizations in Chinatown and Little Tokyo.
- Two Poems by W.R. Morishita
- One Heavy Bed by Alan Ota
- "I can never be / other than myself..." Tracy Okida